Monday, March 7, 2011

No Time to Prime

Hello there,
I have been unable to continue work on Hagar the Horrible due to crummy weather not allowing a good time for me to prime.  Hopefully I have an opportunity this week.



This weekend I plan on attending a local tournament which is heavy on soft scores.  Luckily I have an excellent army for tournaments like this.  I will be bringing my Brides of the Emperor.  I posted some pictures of their guardsmen cultists earlier in the blog.  I may touch up some of my chimeras before the event, but I have an anatomy test coming up soon which will require a lot of my attention.

At any rate I am looking forward to this tournament.   They have a bar there so that will be a whole new beast.  I usually get better sportsmanship scores when I am hungover/half in the bag. 
Once more to war we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment