Here's the first shots of what I have so far. I bought a trygon kit and a Malekith on Black Dragon kit. The Black Dragon kit was missing a bottom jaw, so I called customer service and they said they would rectify it.
So at this point I am deciding on weather or not I should put some crushing claws from the Old One Eye kit in one of the arm slots.
I also tried boiling parts of the dragons neck and tail to bend it. I read on the internet that it would work. It doesn't All I got were some warped parts and a terrible smell in the apartment. I did it really slowly and everything. I think I can fix it with green stuff, but I learned my lesson: there is no easy way out
What I ended up doing for the tail as a result was use some copper wire and greenstuff to make it into the general shape of a tail. Ill sculpt on detail later.